sábado, 18 de junio de 2016

The Gladiator's Soul chapter 6

Previous chapter: The Gladiator's Soul chapter 5  

“Magistrateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” There was Hime with her yukata.
“Could you please take this edge?” she said, handing me one end of the obi. And I grabbed it with resignation. <<What is wrong? Let’s have a laugh with ‘the Hime top’, haha.>> “All right! You asked for it! Get ready!”
“Go ahead!”
I pulled hard from it as I said “This is fabulous!” and she shouted “No, please!”
Finally the obi  unrolled completely and the dizzy Hime crashed into the wall. She fell to the floor like a dry log. Without a second thought I took the carpet and rolled it around her.

When her dizziness was over:
“Help! The evil magistrate caught me! Somebody help me!” With which the situation could not be better for me. I brought a plate of ratatouille and started to eat it slow and suggestively in front of her. Hime’s hungry face was so obvious that I could hardly keep a straight face.

“What’s the matter, do you want to eat, my hostage princess?”
“Don’t be so meanie! You went too far with the game!”
“Ah, no, no, no. If you are rude to me I won’t give you any of this hot ratatouille.” Hime only swelled her cheeks like a frog as a sign of annoyance  and resignation.

I approached her with the plate of ratatouille and the spoon. “One for mom… Come on, swallow. Other one for dad…” It overflowed from the sides of her mouth and I cleaned it with the spoon and a cloth. “My child eats so well…!”

Although she kept a face of annoyance, somehow it had become sweeter. “Very well, my child! You ate all of it! Now I will set you free…”
Her face blushed all of a sudden.
“But… is there not a main dish?”
“That’s fine, my child is a little greedy. Here you are. Chicken breast.”
I kept on feeding her. The scene was really tender. After she finished I finally released her.
“Very well, my child is the best!” I said as I gave a strong hug to her ‘released’ and humid body… <<humid…?>> Big tears like storm drops ran along her rosy cheeks.
“Whatever you do… never leave me…” she whispered.
“That is the plan of this kidnapping, my hostage” I replied.

At last the awaited summer holiday came. My parents, as usual, were lost abroad in their business trips. Hime and I went to my mansion to have a bath.
It was going to be Hime’s Name Day. I did not want to wait until her birthday, since I would like to set her free from her concerns as soon as possible. But I knew something was wrong there. I invited her many days to my pool, and I knew she felt bad because of it; although she did not say it to me in order not to worry me.

If on top of that, I were to pay for the enrolment into the accelerated course, I could even spoil our relationship.
So I had to force her to make me a big favour. Some inmense favour so that she could pay me back, so that she did not feel bad. But which one?
It had to be something that even her, being so poor, could do… Maybe some job like cooking or yard work, cleaning the pool… that’s right. I should have her work for me.

We were lying side to side in two hammocks basking in the sun.
“… Hey, Hime”
“mmmmm?”
“Some maids are on holiday, and I need some help with the house chores like cooking, ironing, cleaning the pool, yard work… would you like to give me a hand?”
“Yes, of course! After all you do for me, that would be the least I should do.”
So she started making dinner that night.
“Yes mom, I am cooking for Kota so I will have dinner here.”

The story continues here: The Gladiator's Soul chapter 7

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta que te pareció el texto, ¡¡las opiniones y críticas son importantes!! XD

Free counter and web stats